Friday, March 30, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy


The last week and a half has been a whirlwind! I never appreciated the work an author puts in when they are promoting their book.
The good news is that I don't have to travel (physically) around the country to promote Keeper of the Golden Dragon's Heart. I can do all my "traveling" and promoting from my dining room table. In my pajamas. Or from my college campus while I'm on my break. Technology does certainly make that part of it easier.
Plus I don't have to be away from my family. I can count on one hand the time I have spent away from my canine kids. 1 night from my little bear, but the others? I've never been away from them, at least not overnight.
I spent a day with my friend, Karen Ranney, on her Warm Fuzzies blog. Today, I'll be at Manic Readers giving away a couple of e-copies of KotGDH. Saturday, I have GOT TO clean up this house. Then, Sunday, you can pop in to visit me at my friend Virginia's blog.
Between studying, working on the next few books in the series, blogging my little heart out, etc., you can see what I mean by whirlwind. *bows head* I am humbled by the thought that I have so many friends who are willing to help me promote this book. There is my blessing for you this week: May you be blessed by friends who lift you up and let you shine! (Just remember that from time to time, you need to lift THEM up so THEY can shine as well.)
So, for now, I'm off to prepare for my college classes. If you feel the urge to drop me a line or comment where I'm blogging, you will get an answer, I promise. It just may take me a bit to get to it. Because for the next few days, the whirlwind will continue and that is a VERY good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment