Friday, April 13, 2012

Today I'm Thankful For...


I'm always thankful for the day that lays out before me. Tomorrow is never promised.
But today I'm thankful for the fact that almost four years ago, I was visiting one of my favorite author's websites. I stumbled across the link to a review site and that led me to my "family." I discovered the crazy, zany, and supportive women (and a couple of men at the time) of Coffee Time Romance. I was honored when the lovely Mistress accepted my sample review and asked me to come on staff.
It was a matter of weeks after I joined that we lost our Rottie. The condolences were overwhelming. I was a newbie, but they welcomed me with open arms. This was my cyber-family. We support and love one another through the rough times. We laugh and rejoice through the good times. However, no matter what, we lift each other up.
As a published author, I feel lifted up every day by the women at Coffee Time Romance. They are my friends, my buddies, my sisters.
Today, I'm blogging away on Coffee Time Romance & More's Coffee Thoughts. Stop by and say hello if you have some time. Leave a comment if you feel like it.
I would love to give away a couple of copies of Keeper of the Golden Dragon's Heart to people who comment *hint, hint* Tell your friends and family to stop by the Coffee Time blog.
Be thankful for at least one thing in your life today! The universe really appreciates the fact that you can find things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment