Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let's Talk About Sex and Erotic Romance with Samantha Lucas- Adult Content


I've decided to kick off Monday morning with a big "Hell Yeah!" Samantha Lucas is an erotic author who I've met through a dear friend. Samantha's stories are sensual and seductive causing a reader to crave a touch of a dominant male (or female). Without further adieu, I'd like to introduce you to Samantha Lucas.
This posting does contain Adult Content so consider yourself warned!
Tell us a little bit about yourself- I’m the girl that takes the mad leaps in life. I can’t stand ordinary and I’ll go through the very fires of hell to live my life in a way that’s authentically me. I’ve written stories all my life, ever since I was 8 years old and my dad tried to start a family tradition where everyone would sit and write a short story after church each Sunday, then share them. It was a short lived tradition, but it lived with me ever since. I’m completely ideaphoric! I get ideas everywhere! I love to people watch and imagine what someone’s character is or how they’re life is set up and sometimes, I just hear conversations going on in my head between my characters, and I drag that out. lol Writing is after all a somewhat acceptable form of insanity.
LOL I can totally agree with that! I do the exact same thing...chatting with my characters.
Blurb-  Starlight Key is a continuing erotic serial unlike anything you’ve ever seen before! Along with drama, mystery and paranormal activity, expect explicit sex, BDSM, menage, kink, sex toys, public exhibitionism, extraordinarily hot men, sex clubs and long drawn out love affairs!
Excerpt- Santiago rolled the lovely Kaylee onto her back as he drove his cock into her wet and welcoming cunt. He moaned as he embedded himself fully. It had been too damn long since he’d allowed himself this pleasure. Her head pushed back into the stack of pillows behind her, extending her throat and pressing her breasts forward as she writhed up to meet him. Her nails drew scratch marks deep down into his skin.
He inhaled sharply.
“What? You can give it, but can’t take it?” She looked up at him, smiling prettily.
He gave her a half smile, moved his hands down to her hips and pulled her hard onto his cock, leaving her breathless, and speechless, with his next thrust.
“You don’t play fair, Santiago. Never have.” She leaned up and sunk her teeth deep into his shoulder, making him cry out.
He fisted his hand in her hair and tugged hard, but controlled his darker, more primal urges.
“Now who’s not playing fair?” he gently scolded her.
She smiled sweetly. “I’m a three-thousand-year-old witch. How fair do you want me to get?”
He laughed, but he was done talking. The need inside him proved too great to ignore, demanding fulfillment. His nineteenth-century Chinese bed provided a womblike feel and they sank into the lush bedding around them as he began to fuck her hard and fast, holding onto her thick, long, black hair just in case she tried anything funny on him.
Kaylee was one of the very few people in the universe he trusted, but he never trusted anyone entirely. He couldn’t afford to.
Her sweet pussy held him like wet velvet, clinging to his cock as he moved in and out of her, giving him just the right amount of friction and stimulation to drive him to the utter edge.
“Mmm. Goddess.” Kaylee’s eyes rolled back before she closed her lids over them. Her mouth parted, soft moans and pants escaping with his every thrust into her warm body.
The gentle candlelight that lit his private lair bounced off her pale skin, making it appear golden. Her almond-shaped green eyes, long lashes, the tiniest most perfectly shaped little nose he’d ever seen and full lush lips combined to create a picture of exquisite beauty which pleased him. She had comparatively small breasts, but he’d never tell her that. He lowered his head and scraped his teeth across one of her nipples. That was all it took. He felt her pussy lock around him as her muscles tensed and her body shook from the orgasm now snaking its way through her.
He waited, knowing the perfect timing, holding back his own release, waiting…
When her moan became more of a siren’s wail, he leaned to her and sank his teeth into the soft flesh between shoulder and curve of the neck.
She screamed out. Her entire body shuddered. She dug her nails deep into his biceps and wrapped her ankles hard behind his ass attempting to pull him even deeper inside.
“Fuck. Fuck. Oh my... Fuuuuuuck!”
He smirked. Such a lady most of the time, she was quite the whore in bed. Breathless, but nowhere near sated, she opened her eyes and stared into his with wicked intent. Quickly, they shifted position. He wrapped one arm around her waist and twisted them so she rode him from atop. Her body writhing in waves, her pussy grabbing his cock hard, she rose up, nearly off him then slid back down, taking him deep. She pushed her long black hair over her shoulders to hang down her back. Baring her breasts, she caressed them, squeezing her nipples while she worked his cock, bringing him past his own control.
He grabbed her hips and took over, moving her at his pace, to his desires and she kept up brilliantly. When she came the next time, it was the last he saw of anything resembling control. Lost to his own powerful orgasm, he emptied his seed deep inside her cunt, fucking her as hard as he could, pummeling her, trying to find something he could never entirely grasp… satisfaction for his soul.
Sex was a need. It fed his cravings, especially with someone like Kaylee who knew him. Deep inside, though, there was a sense of something missing and he longed to find it.
He roared his need into the night as his body shuddered with the last of his cum leaving his body. Kaylee fell atop him, head on his shoulder, facing away from him, her hair splayed over his face. He inhaled the intriguing scent of oranges and spice, then reached up with his hand to swipe her hair to the side. He cradled her head and placed a soft kiss to her back as he exhaled and for one sweet moment of bliss, he felt tranquil.
“I really wish you needed to do that more often.” Kaylee’s ordinarily melodic tone was husky, nearly a purr of satisfaction.
If only she knew how badly he needed it, and more, but held back. Only on the nights where it was hard to breathe did he call for her. The rest, he suffered alone in the dark abyss of  his life.
“I can’t imagine you are hard up for willing bed partners, Kaylee.”
She turned her head towards him and smiled. “Willing is not my only requirement.”
She tapped him softly on the chin, then ran her fingers over the dark patterned markings along his shoulder.
“With you, I can be myself.” She looked up at him with a rare hint of vulnerability in her emerald eyes.
He pulled her close and kissed the top of his head. That sentiment he understood all too well, but sentimentality did not serve, so he coldly changed the subject.
“Have you heard from Thorton lately?”
“He’s in Miami.” She continued to run her nails softly over his skin, along his chest, subtly arousing him once more.
He placed his hand atop hers. Once was all he needed. He would be able to think again, to do his job.
She looked up at him with a pout.
“It’s early still, Santiago.”
“Temptress.” He nipped at her nose.
She sat up and squeezed him. His cock, still inside her, began to harden again. He groaned.
“One more time won’t hurt.” She purred as she began to ride him slowly, her hands grasping his abdomen for balance.
“Kaylee.”
He inhaled.
“I’ll be good after this, Santiago. I promise.” She gave him her best seductive smile which held no magical power over him the way he was sure it did with the others, but it was still early and he so rarely indulged himself this way.
“If I let you fuck me once more, that’ll be the end of it?” He grabbed her hips and moved her in a more fluid motion.
She moaned. Her eyes heavy with lust and arousal, she probably would have agreed to about anything.
“I promise.” She shivered as his cock swelled and he pushed it in deep.
He could no longer recall exactly how long he’d been in existence, but he lived all of it under tight control, particularly of his desires, yet a part of him long for the day some woman would challenge him, make him weak. Like the biblical Samson looking for his Delilah. Maybe he simply wanted to be put out of his misery.
He twisted their bodies, bringing her back down beneath her where he could fuck her the hardest. He wanted to slake the ever rising need. He wanted to cool the burn. Nothing ever did, but for this night, he would at least allow himself the opportunity to try.
*fanning myself* Oh gods, is it hot in here? You'll have to give me a moment or two to catch my breath!
Now for some fun:
Ten Tantalizing Teasers-
Plotter or Pantser? Oh Panster DEFINITELY!! I’m so weird really, I try to plot, I love the idea of plotting, but if I plot, then I get bored and don’t write it.
You and me, both, Samantha:)
Which Goddess best defines you? I used to think I’d be Aphrodite, but I took a test recently and came up with Artemis and I realized that now I’m a strange combination of the two. Story of my life really, I am a complex strange combination of things most people never think could go together. While I channel Aphrodite’s sexuality and playfulness, and I adore men, I have a deep well of inner strength and am always looking to protect those around me and I have an undeniable sense that I am here to protect animals.
Favorite Dessert? I’m not a huge dessert person, but Applebees has a blondie that I can’t resist, and I make a sundae based on one I used to serve at Disneyland called Big Thunder Mountain Sundae. It’s choc chip, cookies and cream, and rocky road ice cream, served with bananas, topped with hot fudge and hot caramel and topped with whipped cream and almonds… OMG YUM!!!
Holy cow! Now, I'm going to have to attempt this. Maybe find a handsome guy (my hubby) to eat it off from...
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
Favorite scent? Oh, SO many. I’m very scent oriented, but if I had to choose, fresh gardenias or jasmine… or the ocean… No! fresh baked bread! Oh wait! Or… Paco Rabanne mmmm yummy!!
LOL
Coffee, tea, soda, or water? Depends on if I’m being good or self indulgent… water or soda though, you decide which goes with which mood. ;-)
Do you have to set the mood to write? If so, how? I write at DisneyWorld… so I guess yes. LOL I have to set the mood with VERY expensive landscaping and amusement rides.
Do you have a favorite character? Why? I think it’s more that I have a favorite type of character. I like naïve women waking up to life and broken and flawed sexy men.
Ooh, flawed men are sooo sexy. And women who finally get the fact they have power...what a great combination!
Morning, afternoon, evening, or late night writer? I’m a night owl, but unless I’m going out to Disney, in which case time has no effect, I find my writing goes best if I do it the minute I wake up before I engage my brain in anything else.
If you weren’t writing, what would be your occupation? Well, I’d write whether I made my living at it or not, but I always thought I’d make a great French mistress… aside from the whole not being French part… I think I’d be very successful at being a landscape architect or interior designer.!
Samantha, this has been one of my favorite interviews! I want to thank you for stopping by and sharing your new project with us! I can promise you, I will be adding your stories to my Kindle as soon as I possibly can.
For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com
Look for A Submissive Longing, a new series coming this fall from Samantha Lucas about women venturing into the world of BDSM and finding their true beauty and strength through submission.
Find me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Samantha also has an incredible newsletter, allowing readers a look into her life. I'm a subscriber and LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment