Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Owe You An Apology


As you can see my world is alight with colors. I wish I could say I have been spending my time taking in the fall colors and smells, but I haven't. I wish I could tell you I have been writing until my fingers are bleeding, but I'd be lying. 
In fact, I'm trying to get my schedule straightened around so I can be more organized. It KILLS me to NOT be organized. If you could see the inside of my mind, you would be appalled at the mess that is there. It's cluttered and messy and dark. By getting more organized. I am hoping to find more time for the important things in life.


I had made the decision to not return to college this fall, but Life interfered and made me decide I NEED to get a degree of some sort. I'm leaning toward software/web design. We'll see where this journey leads since this wasn't finished yet.
By returning to college, I'm taking an intern class with a possible internship to come. Fingers crossed that it works out. Yes, that means I will have the job as Contest Coordinator for CTR, Social Media Director for LOF, the internship, college classes, my writing, my homework plus wife/mom. I, honestly, feel this is going to work out for the best.
I just want to apologize in advance for the times I may be absent. Natural Born Enemies will be out this fall so I'll be promoting the heck out of it. I also have guest authors coming by to blog about their new books so the blog will be up and running, it just may not be me here.
Please remember to sign up for my newsletter, if you haven't already. It will keep you up-to-date on my life and on life in Cedar River. You can also stop by and like my Facebook page or the Cedar River page for all the news.
I appreciate all of your support as I try to figure out where I'm going and how to budget my time better. Life gets messy sometimes. I'm just trying to keep it from spinning out of control.
I, honestly, wish I could plant my toes in the water and my ass in the sand. I need some downtime, but Life is calling and I have to answer. If you stick with me, I promise it will all be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment