Friday, March 15, 2013

*Drumroll Please* Ta-Da!

Last weekend, I spent time e-mailing back and forth with the lovely Kathey at Design by Katt. I contacted her to create the cover for the third Cedar River series book, The Golden Dragon's Treasure.

I will admit I was nervous. I didn't know her and this whole self-publishing process has been a bit nerve-wracking. However, when she showed me the couple she had in mind for the cover...well, she had me hooked.

Kathey took my wish list and created something so magickal. I can't believe it is actually the cover for my book. I am so excited! Are you ready? Okay, here it is:



Because I'm going to try to get this to print as quickly as I possibly can. I'll also show you the print cover. *Squee*


So, tell me what you think. Are you ready for Brady and Silver's story?
I'm shooting for mid-to late May for the release.






No comments:

Post a Comment