Friday, August 30, 2013

Livin' La Vida Loca


For some reason Livin' La Vida Loca is stuck in my head. I'm well aware I'm dating myself when I share that, but I'll even go one step further...I remember when Ricky Martin was in Menudo. 

Anyway back La Vida Loca...my life is very crazy at the moment. With the edits for The Golden Dragon's Treasure, heading back to college, thinking about what I really want to focus on education/career wise (because face it, I need a day job), plus my chaotic life in general...well, you can see why this song suits me :)

I read an article the other day how I should pick a subject and keep my blog simply about that. Like I should only blog about my books and being an author. *frowns* I'm so much more than just an author. I'm a canine mom. I'm an editor. I'm a student. I'm a friend. I'm an author. I'm a woman. I wear so many different hats in a 24 hour period so why should I choose one subject for my blog? 

Some of my favorite authors blog about their crazy lives. From their kids to their writing to their spouses, I love reading about how absolutely normal they are. I hope you feel the same way.

My journey is changing. My writing is growing into something new every day. I love seeing these changes taking place. I'm evolving into the woman I was always meant to be.

For those who have been asking, Silver and Brady's story is almost ready. I'm working with my editor to make it as perfect as possible before I put it out in the world. I've got Book 4 that I'm working on plus a few more surprises for you. I'm busy. I promise you that. I do take a little downtime for myself, but not this weekend! This weekend is all about edits :)

I hope everyone has a happy Labor Day weekend! Please be safe! I like drinking as much as anyone, but please don't drink and drive or drink and boat. I'd miss you too much if you weren't here!

No comments:

Post a Comment