Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Christmas!!

Today is my first Christmas on my own and it's not an easy one, but I'm making the best of it. I made bubbleloaf (or what some of you call monkey bread) for breakfast. And I'm making a simple pot of chicken and dumplings for my Christmas dinner.

As one of my favorite men is off spending the holiday with his family, I am spending my day with the rest of my favorite men. From Kili and Fili, Gandalf and Bilbo, then on to Frodo and Sam, Aragorn and Legolas, I will be safely ensconced the times of Middle-Earth.

And as my movies play and my other favorite man lays at my side (Diesel, my Mastiff), I will also be playing with Avery, Oliver, and Beckett Black. Their buddy, Gideon is also along for the ride today. Gods, I love me these bad boys...damn good men, but bad boys to the core. I'm working hard so that it isn't 2 years before the next book release!

I am hoping you have a very Happy Christmas as you spend it with your families and friends! Thank you for all of your support!

With love and blessings,

Gemma


No comments:

Post a Comment