Friday, June 15, 2012

Thank You!


Today marks the third month anniversary of the release of Keeper of the Golden Dragon's Heart. In that time, I've had many ups and a HUGE down, yet I've felt your support through it all.
I've not only managed to finish the 2nd book which is Adam and Luna's story, I, also, managed to begin the 3rd book. Brady and Silver's story has, unfortunately, been put on the back burner as I deal with the death of my father. It's only a small break and their story is simply waiting.
I finished my first (and last) semester of college and I turned 40.
It has been a whirlwind, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. As much as I miss my dad, I can't even wish him back. My pain is nothing compared to the war he has fought since he returned from Vietnam. I have a special poem I wrote for him many years ago. It was at that point he told me I needed to write. If I can find it, I'll share it with all of you for Father's Day.
Enough reminiscing...this is about you...my friends, my family, my fans. I can't express to you how great it feels to know you are out there cheering me on, supporting me, and getting me through. To all of you, I say, "Thank You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment