Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wow!


These last few days feel like a dream. I've been walking around with my head in the clouds. I've actually had to step back and take a moment to enjoy the rush of emotions. This whole journey seems a little surreal right now.
Good news is that ideas for other books in this series are flowing like water. I just have to find a way to keep up with it all.
This is the area where my upcoming book is set. In Michigan's gorgeous Upper Peninsula, there are spots that will blow your mind. I was born and raised in lower Michigan. I had never been to the U.P. I've lived in a couple of different states, but this place is breathtaking. In the movie, "Escanaba in da Moonlight," there is a line where Albert Soady gives you an idea of where we reside. "Nort' of the bridge and just south of heaven."
Where else could you imagine living? Me? This is my heaven. Yes, even in the winter. But with the abundance of people, animals and nature, this seemed like the perfect setting for a book. I hope you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment