Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Sunday


Talk about a weird and wild week! I got my publishing contract signed and sent back. I sent back the first edits for my book. I've been working on making this website a place where you will all feel welcome. Plus, I went and picked up my books for my first semester of college.
Yes, college. I'm at the age where I should be sending children off to college. However, there are no children to worry about (except for the 5 four-legged furry kids). My darling husband is on his 3rd semester of college, working towards his Engineering degree. With the unexpected things Life has a habit of throwing at us, I decided to take my turn at working on my college degree. I'll be working on my English degree.
I started this whole college process before I knew anything about being published. There are people in my life who believed I could become an author, but I didn't see it happening. Goes to know what I know, right? I tell my husband every day, "You believed in me when I wouldn't believe in myself." I'm not sure how I am going to juggle the various balls that are threatening to fall, but I'm going to try.
I have found inspiration to get my booty back to working on the next 3 books in the series I've been writing. Lucky for me, I an hour between my classes to write while I'm at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment