Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Heeeeeeeere!!


Late last night, I got an e-mail. I danced a little. I cried a little. I smiled...A LOT!! 
You see, the e-mail was from my wonderful editor. She was letting me know that Natural Born Enemies is now available. She was able to get it up on Leap of Faith's site and Amazon before she left on vacation.
You are able to get any format at Leap of Faith so even if you have a Nook, you can still get a copy.
She will get it up on Barnes and Noble plus Coffee Time Romance when she gets back from her holiday.
But I wanted to let you know that you are able to get Natural Born Enemies for your holiday reading.

I'm sending out my newsletter today complete with recipe for homemade Trenary toast (a Yooper must-have). Be sure to sign up for my newsletter on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment