Monday, December 10, 2012

At Last...


I'm taking some time away from school work, housework, and the family to share with you. If you haven't seen the front page of the website or Facebook, then you haven't seen what I received in my inbox late last night.

Yes, this is the brand-new cover for the second book in the Cedar River Series! I have to say I shed a few tears. I love Keeper of the Golden Dragon's Heart's cover, but this one has blown me away. Adam was captured perfectly and Luna is exquisite.
This also means that the countdown to release date is on. We're working on a pre-holiday release. With only 3 days of classes left, I am excited since I get to spend my time off writing and promoting.
Life is quiet here for now. Besides the wind down of school, I have got to get my booty in gear with Yule stuff. I haven't baked one cookie, made one pan of fudge, or put together one batch of 3-corn crunch. While the holiday shopping is finished, the wrapping is still undone. The tree isn't up, but should be this weekend. Plus, I still have to put out the December newsletter! (I'm waiting for a release date.)
How are things in your world? Are you keeping busy with holiday stuff? 
I'm thinking of all of you and carry  you in my heart! I'm so blessed by the readers and friends I have made on this journey! You will never truly know how much I appreciate each and every one of you!
Blessings to your home from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment